General Email Accounts
Talent Acquisition uses general role email accounts to assist you with answering questions and resolving issues. By using these general accounts, your question or need will reach several staff members who are assigned to triage and respond to inquiries. One of the benefits of utilizing these role accounts is that we can reassign items to the correct individual, or have an internal consult and reply with more comprehensive answer.
In general, please use the main talent email account to reach a member of the Talent Acquisition team:
For general recruiting questions, process questions, or assistance with items related to recruiting and hiring.
For other specific issues, here is a list of role accounts:
For all questions about using the MyTrack system, including technical assistance, roles/permissions, troubleshooting, etc.
Use when instructed to as a part of the recruitment process or in MyTrack user guides. This email is used for system notifications or process approvals and is not monitored for general questions.
Used as the reply-to address for all external candidate communications. If you receive an inquiry from a candidate that is best answered by Human Resources, you are welcome to forward it to this address.
For general questions for Human Resources (not related to recruitment and hiring).
Talent Acquisition offers Instant Messaging (IM) and video call support to our campus partners to address brief inquiries about recruitment according to established guidelines. We currently use Microsoft Teams for this. If you are interested in interacting with us via MS Teams, reach out to your assigned recruitment consultant.
Assigned Recruitment Consultants
Talent Acquisition uses an assigned recruitment consultant model to provide more personal, comprehensive support to campus partners.
What does this mean for HR partners?
- One of our recruitment consultants will be designated as your primary talent acquisition resource, your assigned recruitment consultant "buddy." While we may assign additional or different team members to cover peak periods of volume or team member absences, our goal is to build ongoing relationships.
- Your buddy will take point on staffing consults, will serve as a resource for custom or non-standard job requisitions, can answer process or policy questions, and can provide basic search committee services like briefings.
- If your buddy can’t answer your question, they will take point on getting you an answer.
- You can find your assigned recruitment consultant buddy on the University Talent Acquisition Assigned Recruitment Consultant List
- Note: If you are unsure of the School/College/Admin Unit (Level 3 Org) for your area or a position you are working on, you can view the position description in MyTrack (or another PD in your unit), and the School/College/Admin Unit will be listed under the General Position Information. If you cannot find this information, feel free to reach out to our team at email@example.com; we will be happy to assist. For more detailed information on positions descriptions in MyTrack, please see the MyTrack User Guides and Tools website.
- Each recruitment consultant will serve multiple units based on our assessment of our customers’ volume, typical recruitments, and other needs.
- This model doesn’t guarantee immediate access to your buddy, but it does mean your outreach becomes an investment in their building a more comprehensive view of your recruitments and other pay actions.
- You can still email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have, and they’ll be routed to your buddy if they can’t be answered immediately by our triage team or if they require a more in-depth consult.
What’s not changing
If you have a question any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Director for University Talent Acquisition
Assistant Director for University Talent Acquisition